The experts of window dressing and external shading since 1932.
In the early 1930’s Louis Posner began selling fabrics at a stall in East London’s’ Ridley Road market. With his characteristic smile he quickly became well known amongst the other traders. In 1932 Louis, alongside his brothers, moved to the first premises in east London. Over the next few decades several more shops grew from the successful business, including the current showroom in South Woodford which opened in 1952.