In the early 1930’s Louis Posner began selling fabrics at a stall in East London’s’ Ridley Road market. With his characteristic smile he quickly became well known amongst the other traders. In 1932 Louis, alongside his brothers, moved to the first premises in east London. Over the next few decades several more shops grew from the successful business, including the current showroom in South Woodford which opened in 1952.
Later Louis passed the business to his son Austin who has, alongside his wife Karen, successfully run the company since 1973. Now their son James has joined the ever growing business, and is keen to retain the values and high level of service kept over the past 80 years.
Keeping traditional values, while incorporating modern design, the business has withheld its reputation across its many happy customers during the past century.
Whether for a domestic or contract installation, Posner Interiors offers a complete service; from measuring, estimating, manufacturing, to installation.
Below are a few photographs of various shops based across London and Essex, including our current showroom as it stands today.